Pages

Friday 19 October 2012

Stand and deliver

I had no free periods today, waaaah. But it was a pretty good day. I saw my friend who I haven't seen in a while and I got my first Burger King meal. It was that Chicken Royale one... oh my, sososososo nice! The chips there are great too. I also dropped off like a million CVs at the shops in town because I NEED a job. I need to buy a Pandora ring soooo...! 


On the way home from Burger King today with my friend, these people at the back of the bus were singing Gangnam Style. So freaking annoying. Then all seven of them get off and they're still singing and dancing. And you know the little two-steps they have on every bus on the bottom deck? As this girl is running and dancing off the bus, she jumps down the steps and lands so hard on my friend's foot. She was kind of... hefty? Sturdy? Robust? I nearly cried and wet myself laughing. My friend nearly cried in pain. Lol. Possibly the highlight of my day; that sounds mean but I really don't mean it to be! She laughed too... much later.


Hmm, nothing else to report really! I had dis cray cray song in my head all day which will feature below as song of the day. I don't even know how it got there. Also, I want to put it out there because some people are so annoying in misusing these words: antisocial and unsociable. Everyone uses antisocial to mean unsociable. Antisocial is when you throw rocks at people's head and stuff and get an ASBO. Or when you play your music too loud or something. It is not the same as unsociable! Unsociable is when you sit alone texting and ignoring everyone else. OH and something else that annoyed me today: my English lit teacher is a bit of a loser and he assumes that everyone is retarded. He makes such ridiculous assumptions. "I know you all hate reading, you're all teenagers, it's a given, but you have to read this book ". It's like, why would we even take lit if we hate reading?! And he's also like "none of you know how to write, none of you have your own style because you don't practise". We write novels. We blog. We keep detailed diaries. I don't want to be an annoying teenager who thinks all adults don't understand us - so not true, by the way - but he's ridiculously patronising. Eurgh. 


Sorry, I've gone all ranty again! Promise to be much better tomorrow!


Song of la day:

Stand and Deliver - Adam and the Ants
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s1uioCkdhzM&feature=related

No comments:

Post a Comment