Pages

Wednesday 24 October 2012

Cake day number three

As you may or may not know, we have cake day in our English language lessons every other week. For the first one, our teacher provided the cakes which she had baked. For the second, three girls brought in shop-bought cakes which were yummy. Today, my friend named Alex made chocolate cupcakes with white chocolate chips. He asked this Spanish guy, Alan, to get him some super-hot Spanish chilli seeds so he could put them in one of the cupcakes. He told our teacher but pretended it was an accident - he said his mum had been cooking stuff with chilli and he chopped the chocolate on the board it was cut on - so she thought it was pretty funny. It was like Russian Roulette but with cupcakes. 


Everyone was tentatively nibbling their cakes and breaking them apart to see if there was anything suspicious looking. Unfortunately, the seeds looked just like white chocolate chips - I guess Alex did that deliberately - so you couldn't tell at all. And Alan started swearing and choking and went pretty red. Oh, how we laughed. I'm not really sure if I believe in karma and fate but that was amazing. Out of sixteen people, the evil supplier of the chilli had it bite him on the butt. Lol. He's a lovely guy though so he took it pretty well. And that was the highlight of my day.


I did have some photos to put up but they'll have to come later because my camera messed up and deleted them all. I BOUGHT TAYLOR SWIFT'S NEW ALBUM TODAY. So good. But I also found out one of my closest friends cuts herself and I'm not really sure how to deal. I don't know what to doooooo.


Song of the day:

Love Shack - The B-52s
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tw7guzT6ANI

No comments:

Post a Comment