Pages

Saturday 1 September 2012

Bella Swan...

... is not a normal girl. Honestly, it just hit me the other day. She is actually really abnormal. Like, she got to a new school and didn't make any attempt to befriend anyone there. Then, there's a mysterious guy who she becomes obsessed with. When she finds out he's 108 years old and a vampire, she still thinks that's fine. I don't know about you, but I would be seriously turned off!


She also doesn't seem to care about her family and friends much... like she doesn't think twice about leaving them all to become a vampire. Is Edward really that great? Worth giving up eveeeerything for? Not for an average teenage girl. She also has no hobbies or interests...


Bella and Edward have only ever talked about two things: how much they love each other and how much danger they face. How can you be in love with someone you have nothing in common with? I don't understand it, waaah! She has no ambition, other than to marry Edward Cullen.


I've just read over this, I sound horrible! I'm not even slating Twilight - I used to be the biggest TwiHard ever. I'm not saying it's a great piece of literature because it's definitely not. It's addictive, though. However, I'm only just realising that Bella is a pretty boring character, and you definitely can't relate to her because she is not a normal girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment