Pages

Thursday 31 January 2013

Tag!

I'm sorry I've been absent since Saturday, I've been busy with schoolwork and also had nothing to actually blog about. So, it's really great that Kimmy (http://fizikizi.blogspot.co.uk/2013/01/tag-youre-it.html) has decided to tag me and I get a ton of fun questions to answer.


Here are the rules:

- You answer the eleven questions the tagger has given you and make eleven more for the people you're going to tag

- Tag eleven more bloggers

- Tell the people you have tagged to get their bums in gear (Tell them you tagged them)

- No tagging back!


Okay, I'm sorry to be such a loser but I only have one other person who I think I could actually tag here because I'm guessing it's a bit weird to tag people you don't really talk to much or people who don't follow you... I'm not really sure of blogger etiquette for matters such as these. Am I allowed to only tag one person?...


Anyway, here are Kimmy's questions:



1. What's your favourite sweet food?
Ooooh, choices choices. I'd have to say chocolate - you can't go wrong with that. Hot chocolate, chocolate bars, chocolate spread, chocolate ice cream, chocolate milkshake - the list is endless!

2. What's the wackiest/biggest injury you've ever had
I've led a rather - is sheltered the right word? - life which has pretty much been major-injury-free. I'm actually inspecting my scars right now to jog my memory but none of them were serious. When I was eleven, I ran down a really steep hill in Weymouth and fell, scraping all the skin off my knee. It bled like crazy, pouring down my leg, but actually healed up relatively quickly.

3. What's your favourite accessory that you own?
A bag is an accessory, right? It's definitely my Cambridge satchel. I know I've blogged about it far too much but I think I'm actually in love with it. I find myself absent-mindedly stroking the leather and gazing at it lovingly.

4. If you could have any animal as a pet, what would it be?
Truth be told, I dislike animals. A lot. However, I wouldn't say no to a pug. I think they're the cutest things ever and I would either name he/she Colin or Sharon.

5. Breakfast, lunch or dinner?
Difficult because I love any kind of food at any time. Possibly dinner because it gives you something to look forward to throughout the day and it's usually my biggest meal too. Gotta fill dat tummy.

6. What's your favourite song?
Another Love by Tom Odell! I soooo need his new album when it comes out. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MwpMEbgC7DA

7. What's your favourite place you've visited and why?
A little village called Shere, kind of near Guildford. It's such a quaint, beautiful little place. The day I first went there was for my Bronze DofE expedition and that was the day I first met a really great friend of mine. I went back there a couple of months ago with him and it was such a great day. I also went there with my family for the day recently and I just associate such happy memories with that place. It's always been sunny whenever I've been too.. bonus!

8. What is the strangest thing you've ever done?
This has taken some thinking. Probably launching a "boy quest" which involved picking a guy I wanted to get to know, enlisting the help of my friends and putting together a plan with detailed steps as to how to achieve it. A check list of accomplished targets may also have been involved. Is this too weird? Probably. I don't want a restraining order.

9. What's the best book you've ever read and why?
Adorkable by Sarra Manning. It's made me who I am (in the least lame and cheesy way possible) and has shown me I don't need to be afraid of who or what that is. It's made me see other people in their true light and has given me hope for the future. Life is always going to get better, the best is always yet to come, and this book has made me see that. Fifty six stars to the book and a lot of love to Sarra Manning.

10. Someone who inspires you, and why?
Can they be fictional? Jeane Smith, protagonist of aforementioned novel, is amazing. See above for reasoning. My best friend (not fictional) also inspires me. She's so great and lovely and is such a high achiever and she makes me want to be like that too.

11. If you were a superhero, what powers would you have?
Mind reading. No question about it! I've always thought that being able to know what other people are thinking would be the ultimate power. If it was flipped, then no, I wouldn't like others to be able to read my thoughts but I think I could cope with it if I could read their minds too.


So, thank you Kimmy! This has actually been really fun and you picked such good questions. It's also given me something to blog about, so for that, I'm extra thankful! I'm going to tag:

Jess - www.theadorabledork.blogspot.co.uk

Dian - www.dianismakinghistories.blogspot.co.uk/

Okay, so is it mega lame that I have no one else to tag? I don't wanna be tagging people who have no idea who I am... I think this is decidedly loserish! Well, these are my questions:

1. Favourite drink ever?
2. The best film you ever saw and why?
3. The best book you ever read and why?
4. Your most worn pair of shoes?
5. Most recent purchase?
6. The website you spend the most time on and why?
7. Your favourite place in the world and why?
8. What colour is your bedroom?
9. Your favourite song?
10. What's your favourite season?
11. Favourite word and why?


Today, Gok Wan came to my school. He was listening to a speech on gay rights that the year thirteens had and our whole school was in a massive frenzy when we found out he was coming. Everyone was running round screaming "WHERE'S GOK?!?!?!?". It was mental. At the end of my English lit lesson, someone glanced out the window and was like "ahh, he's leaving". So we ran over and his car was parked right underneath our classroom window. We were like "Bye Gok, love you!" and he was like "aw, that's really nice, bye!" and smiled and waved like the Queen, got in his fancy shiny car and drove off. That was the highlight of my day. And tragically, I have nothing else to report.


Song of the day:

Good Life - OneRepublic (Ebony Day cover)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J0pVjtufqxI

Happy happy happy!

1 comment:

  1. Sorry it's taken me so long to read this! You can tag however many people you like ;) I'd say the rules are more like guidelines ;)
    I love your answers! I'd love to be a mind reader too
    It's so cool you got to see Gok!
    Kimmy x

    ReplyDelete