Pages

Thursday 24 January 2013

I recall a smile when the sun did rise

My camera's gone and deleted some photos I was going to put on here, boooo! It did manage to keep one photo, a blurry one (oh joy) of what I was wearing yesterday:


Jumper: M&S, £35
Dress: Ansari Boutique, £30
Boots: Shoe Zone, £15


I've actually worn these boots every single day of the week and plan to wear them again tomorrow when we have an inset day. My friends and I haven't all been out together in months due to school work so we've decided to go up to Camden tomorrow for the day. I haven't been there since July so I'm looking forward to it and I'll try to get some nice photos on my crappy camera. This might be a problem because it's likely to be overcast and dreary tomorrow with little deadly patches of ridiculously dangerously slippery ice (I'll try not to die) and areas of grey slush from the snow.


And I've just had parent's evening today at school... it didn't actually go too badly! Work harder, less chatter please, review notes, blah blah blah. I'm happy with that! The nice remarks outweighed the horrible ones, woohoo.


Song of the day:

Forever and Ever - He is We
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jq3_w_9o_Vw

No comments:

Post a Comment