Pages

Monday 14 October 2013

You and I are just walking disasters

Today I sat down with two of my best friends in a deserted corridor at school. We'd just come in from the pouring rain. Izzie's boyfriend broke up with her last night (simply by cancelling their facebook relationship status; dick move) and all three of us were so tired.


Kate: Guys, what's your current mood?

Lola: I don't know, kind of indifferent, really.

Izzie: Empty.

Kate: Yeah, me too.

Lola: And me.

Kate: I feel kind of like something's missing.

Lola: Yeah. Like I should be thinking about something, or doing something... but I'm not.

Izzie: I'm exactly the same.

Lola: But I don't even know what's making me feel that way.


And that's exactly it. I've been sort of drifting along for the past month or two, not really sure what I'm doing or where I'm going. It's all a bit weird because I'm usually a really driven person and totally switched on all the time. I don't think I like this weird kind of inbetween stage but I know I'll be back to normal soon.


Happy Monday guys! xo


Song of the day:

Walking Disasters - The Wombats
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T58pcH8nbxg

No comments:

Post a Comment