Pages

Thursday 17 October 2013

Laila Daho



This lady is an incredible person. She's so beautiful and charismatic and kind-hearted, but most of all, she's inspirational. Much like the majority of her subscribers, I had no idea that she used to be overweight and this video surprised me hugely. But it's also made me see that extreme weight loss is possible. She was 322 pounds when she was 18. She's now lost 166 pounds and looks fab.


This video has inspired me to start eating healthily - much more so than any of the other videos like this I've watched. I think it's because she was a UK size 22 and now she's, what, a 10? That's amazing. So starting now, I'm going to try and stop eating so much. Because, you know what, I'm not entirely happy with my figure. Having said that, I don't know many people who are, but still, I want to be a size 10. I want to make it happen and I'm going to try my hardest to. Starting from today.

1 comment:

  1. Oh thank you for your comment you are so sweet!
    I agree with the girl and I think that if you want to lost weight you have to do it just to feel happy with your body and feel healthy but not to look like a model or something like that. Society now is obsessed with the idea of being slim. You can do it:)

    Hope see you soon in my blog;)

    ReplyDelete