Pages

Thursday 24 October 2013

Oh Lorde

I feel like I've been a bit out of the blogging-mind-set recently. I've been working a lot and it feels like I haven't had time to just stop and relax. I finally finished my personal statement last night and so my application will be sent off when my useless form tutor completes my reference, agh. I'm happy that's one more thing off my chest though.


I've been listening to a lot of Lorde and The 1975 lately (tickets booked to see The 1975 in January, so excited!!!). They both make such good complete-your-homework-to songs. Very relaxing. I have a busy few days lined up, and I'll list it (primarily so I don't forget, not because it makes fun reading for you!):

Friday: School, Brownies, party, sleep over
Saturday: Work
Sunday: Work
Monday: Picnic
Tuesday: Nando's meal
Wednesday: TGI Fridays meal


I'm so looking forward to half term. I feel perpetually exhausted right now and need a break. In other news, I met Snooki and we've had a great time together...





Oh the larks we have together.


Song of the day:


This song, its video, and its message is haunting. I'm in awe of Lorde. (Aren't we all?)

No comments:

Post a Comment