Pages

Wednesday 31 July 2013

Miley Cyrus

"I think people forget what it feels like to be 20. People just evolve and that’s all that’s happened to me. But people think a mad scientist somehow cooked up this potion and turned me in to a different human, which it wasn't. All I did was get a haircut and buy some clothes and everyone thinks that I am made into a robot that changes with what’s popular every 10 years. I think some people kind of fall off and they end up going crazy because you don’t give yourself time to go crazy. That’s what you’re supposed to do; you are 20, you are supposed to be a mess because you haven’t figured it out yet, and 10 years from now I am supposed to have it all together."




Wise words from Miley Cyrus there. She's grown up in the public eye and I think it's pretty normal to go through the changes she has as you get older. I read somewhere that "you're under no obligation to be the same person you were five minutes ago" and it's true. You're allowed to evolve as a person and I think you should embrace that change because it's entirely normal. It's probably healthy to grow into someone different as you mature and see more of the world. If Miley doesn't "end up going crazy" in these next couple of years, she'll turn out just fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment