Pages

Friday 9 May 2014

EuroFEVER

I feel like I haven't done a little update post in a while, so here it is. I've been feeling horribly guilty about my lack of revision but I'm doing okay on past papers I've done in class and on my mocks (what kind of school gives you mocks in April?!) so that's something, at least. I'm currently watching a programme about rhinos in Thailand which isn't particularly interesting so I'm thinking of heading on up to bed soon. 


I know that I have to be at work in ten hours' time which is so depressing but Eurovision is is on tomorrow!!!!! I cannot tell you how excited I am for Eurovision. I'm totally word perfect on the UK's entry (Children of the Universe by Molly Smitten-Downes) and I've been watching the semi finals. In less than twenty four hours, I'll be experiencing some of the best hours of the year, trust me. Oooh it's so exciting. If the UK ever wins, I'll probably wet myself and I'll be so desperate to get tickets for the final in London. Aghh!!!


I've had a pretty sweet day today. I only had three classes at school and I popped into town with my friends Jenny and Will to try McDonald's new Nevada Grande burger, and to sit and gossip for well over two hours. I then hit up Boots with their bangin 3 for 2 offer and bought a Collection concealer, a Barry M matte polish in burgundy crush, and a Revlon lip butter in berry smoothie which is absolutely beaut!


I've been a leader at a Brownie pack for four years now and I'm an adult leader as of last month which is pretty great, and means that I was allowed to take the Brownies out of the church today and onto a field nearby. We played duck duck goose and I fell over in front of all the girls. I fall over a lot! There's a nice little graze and a bruise blooming on my thigh and my pride is slightly wounded too.


I'm not sure exactly how sure interesting these posts are for you but I kind of get a sense of comfort from doing them. It reminds me of how I used to blog like two years ago and I think I miss that. Hope you're all having a swell week! xo

No comments:

Post a Comment