Pages

Friday 20 December 2013

Secret Santa!

As today was the last day of term, I exchanged presents with my little group of friends at a movie afternoon we had at one of their houses (cue Pitch Perfect, The Grinch, and Elf!). For my role as Santa, I bought of one my friends a Lily Flame candle she wanted (ten bloody pounds!) and a Revlon polish she's been after for ages - we had a budget of around fifteen pounds. I was so happy with what I received from my "secret" Santa (I knew..!). My best friend happened to get me, so she'd been very generous, and I'm very grateful! I got a gorgeous tiny pair of silver hoops, about the size of a 5p coin, bubble bath, nail varnish, a lovely ring, and some scrunchies. Hello 90s!




The lighting in these isn't great and neither is the quality, but these three are my favourite little pressies I think. Is it bad I'm really looking forward to reliving 1999 with these scrunchies? I'm off to bed now as I've got a three mile run tomorrow morning, followed by work, followed by a party. Madness, agh!

No comments:

Post a Comment