Pages

Sunday 15 December 2013

Aztec sleeves




I popped into Primark earlier this week and there was a rack of sale items by the entrance (a sale in Primark - who knew?!). Immediately I spotted this little beauty of a jacket. It's probably more of an autumn/spring thing than winter as it's not very thick, but hey, I'll wait.


I've seen a lot of jackets like this but with black leather sleeves and while I liked them, I'm not really a leather-clothing-type person. I am, however, an aztec-print-clothing-type person. This is basically my dream jacket and I feel like it goes with a lot of my wardrobe. And the best part? I got it for £10 when it was originally £25! (Twenty five pounds in Primark, I know!) Sending huge love to whichever Primark employee made the decision to put it on the sales rack.


Song of the day (and song of my childhood):


No comments:

Post a Comment