Pages

Thursday 20 November 2014

Things which are happening

1. I'm loving uni a whole lot more now. Like, wholeheartedly, you could say.
2. I've got a good group of friends who I love a lot.
3. We're signing the contract for our house next year tomorrow.
4. My mum is coming up again to visit in eight days.
5. I'm going home for Christmas in exactly one month today.
6. I get to see my fab boyf in 32 days.
7. I'm appreciating my best friend from home more every single day.
8. I'm staying on top of my workload, praise da lawd!
9. A mini Christmas tree is sat on my windowsill.
10. We got new curtains fitted yesterday!!!!!


All in all, I'm pretty darn happy. I've been discovering drunk selfies on my webcam photos which I seem to take when I get home in the early hours of the morning. I actually have no recollection of taking these, but I do remember making toast as a post-clubbing snack.




(PS: those are my old manky curtains which are now gone!!!!)


Song of the day:


No comments:

Post a Comment