Pages

Friday 21 November 2014

A BIG DAY



Today I signed the contract for my new house, lease beginning next August. I cannot even begin to tell you how excited I am!!!! All going to plan, we're going to be living there until we graduate... until 2017!!!! That's so crazy. By "we", I mean me, four of my closest uni friends, and one guy who I'm sure I'll actually get to know properly over the two years we're living in the same house. I've only met him twice as of right now, lol.


We all went to view the house on Monday and decided it was absolutely perfect for the six of us. Six bedrooms, three bathrooms, a kitchen, living room, and a garden. Could it get any better? There was a bit of a battle over who would get the single room, given that the other five bedrooms all have double beds. Living it large, yo. I'm going to be in room number 5. (Smelly boys downstairs, upstairs is girl city.)



I feel like a proper adult, signing leases and all. Ahhhh!!! Man, it's going to be so great.



Song of the day:




No comments:

Post a Comment