Pages

Thursday 6 March 2014

Mapping it out




I stumbled across this watch on eBay a few weeks ago and I fell in love with it because I'm absolutely obsessed with anything map printed and also happen to not own a watch. But the thing that really sold it to me? The price: £1.64 with free shipping from China!!!!!!!! How incredible is that? I think a bit of wee escaped me in my excitement.


It arrived on Tuesday and - well, I'm not going to lie to you - it's not perfect. Sometimes the second hand starts going round in an anticlockwise direction, and sometimes the hands just stop moving all together. It's 100% plastic and looks horrendously cheap when you get close enough. But for under two pounds, what do you expect? I think it's so cute and (as tacky as it may look close up) makes an outfit look pretty chic.


Do you guys wear watches? What do they look like?

1 comment:

  1. eeeek that watch is amazing. I'm not gonna lie I'm a total sucker for cheap stuff (much to my mum's despair) which is why I own a horrible amount of broken tat haha

    http://whimsicalprocrastination.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete