Pages

Saturday 2 November 2013

My Life: The First Meaningful Kiss

My Life: The First Meaningful Kiss


Alexon blue jumper
$50 - houseoffraser.co.uk


Label Lab hooded parka
$200 - houseoffraser.co.uk


Galaxy skirt
etsy.com


Steve Madden combat boots
$130 - johnlewis.com


Canvas purse
etsy.com


Etro scarve
luisaviaroma.com



I thought it might be fun if I did a Polyvore range of sets featuring outfits I wore on special days. Obviously, I don't have any of the items in this set but they're very similar to what I did wear - just more expensive! As the title of this post says, this is what I wore on the day I had the first kiss I actually cared about. It was pretty cold because it was winter in England at about 11pm, so I was wrapped up warmly.


I don't know how long this collection of posts is going to go on for but I hope you enjoy looking at them. Happy November kids. xo

1 comment: