Pages

Tuesday 26 November 2013

Prom, July 2014

Prom, July 2014





Tom Ford lips makeup
bergdorfgoodman.com


Lips makeup
etsy.com


Essie nail polish
kohls.com



This is the prom look I'm planning to go for next year. It's more of a cocktail bar and sit down dinner at a posh suite than an actual prom, but I'm still looking forward to it. I've already bought my prom dress so now I just need to get hunting for a nice pair of coral heels and a really cute necklace. I think I've already decided on my lip colour (and no, it won't be Tom Ford. Can you say expensive?!). I might do a post on it at some stage because I've been wearing it every day for the past couple of weeks. I believe it warrants a post! I can't promise I won't forget though...

2 comments:

  1. I love a white prom dress, that's what I'm looking for this year! x

    www.totalmodisch.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love dresses like that worn with leather jackets (probably it's only me, dont worry)

    ReplyDelete