Pages

Thursday 8 August 2013

How many secrets can you keep?

Today has been one of the best days I've had in ages. All this week I've been doing voluntary work with the National Citizen Service as an "Associate Mentor" with The Challenge Network. I've been doing it with a girl a met on the training day for it, and a guy who I met last summer and we've had a lot of fun. Today was a twelve hour day which was a bit long but we planned the end-of-week party and I've only just got home from it. I've met some great people and I know it sounds mega cheesy, but I'm never going to forget them. It's been fabulous.


I hope you've all been having a great summer and if you want to chat, my Twitter is kategreen38 and my Tumblr is letscapturethecastle. I love talking to new people from social networking sites, something which is proved by my going to see Jess tomorrow for a great shopping trip. I met her on blogspot. I hope to buy some Baby Lips and perhaps some other bits and pieces and I'll be sure to blog about it. Hope you're all happy!


Song of the day:

Do I Wanna Know? - Arctic Monkeys
 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bpOSxM0rNPM

No comments:

Post a Comment