Pages

Wednesday 15 May 2013

Judgement day has passed

Yesterday, I had two exams: geography and history. I'd been dreading Tuesday 14th May since I received my exam timetable a few months ago. To kick off exam season, I had my two hardest ones on one day. Joy. I initially thought geography would be okay and history would go awfully, but it was the other way round. At least I can be comforted by the fact that everyone in our class found the geography paper difficult, so if that's representative of the whole country, the grade boundaries will be lowered. Hopefully. Fingers crossed, touch wood. Did anyone else do the GEOG1 paper? My torturous day yesterday went something like this:


6.00am - wake up, shower, get ready, last minute revision.
7.15am - arrive at school for early morning history revision.
8.45am - history exam.
10.00am - geography revision (interspersed with food munching and dance breaks)
1.45pm - geography exam.
3.45pm - weep at awful questions in geography paper.


Quite possibly the most stressful day of my life. I'm on "study" leave right now, so I'll probably get round to revision for my English lit exam on Friday at some stage. I should also tidy my room as it currently looks like this: (this was actually taken like three days ago so it's probably worse now.) I am ashamed.


3 comments:

  1. I'm so glad your room is as bad as mine!!! :') I'm not even going to attempt to clean it until exams are over!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My friends did a Geography exam (I don't know if it's the same one) but they hated it! And I had English Lit on Friday! What did you have to do for it?
    Kimmy x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. How did you find the English? I hated it! We did Gatsby, Keats, Rime of the Ancient Mariner, and the God of Small Things, how about you? x

      Delete