Pages

Sunday 5 August 2012

Hello world!

Hi, my name's Kate and I'm sixteen years old. I live in London which, right now, isn't the best thing because the Olympics are screwing up public transport and every where is super busy.

I'm really bored today so I decided I should make a blog. Realistically, I will have probably two people looking at this over the next three years but I thought it would be a fun thing to do. Plus, I can look back at this when I'm twenty four or something and laugh at how cringey I was.

Today, I went to McDonald's with my friend Ben and had a Chicken Mayo and large chips - sorry, "fries"! That was about as exciting as it got. I also went for an early morning jog in the torrential rain with my friend from my football team so we can get fit for the season. I'm probably the most unfit and lazy person you will ever meet. Seriously.

Tonight, I plan to watch some Olympic athletics and Big Brother. And possibly Thelma's Gypsy Girls. I luuurve trashy television. Oh, and I just remembered I have some Ben and Jerry's in the freezer - Phish Food, I think - so I can have a great time consuming 5000 calories worth of that while lying in front on the TV. 

Tomorrow I'm going to see that film Ted at the cinema. It's the one with the bear and it looks crap but my friends chose it and I haven't seen them in nine whole days so I think it's time to catch up. We're also going to play pool (which I can't play) and get the tram home (which I've never been on). Should be interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment