The wonderful Kimmy has nominated me for the Liebster award which I'm excited to do again! Her blog is fab - she writes so beautifully and articulates everything perfectly, so you should definitely all go and have a little read of it.
The basic rules of the Liebster award are that you link back to whoever nominated you, you answer their questions, and you choose eleven more bloggers to answer your eleven questions. I've kind of fallen out of touch with the blogosphere recently and so have very few people whom I feel I can nominate for this. I think I'm not going to nominate anyone, but you can do it if you want, so I will create some questions to stick on the end of this. But first, time for Kimmy's questions - which I've not yet read so I'm excited to see them.
1. What made you start writing?
I think it was from my love of reading that my desire to write stemmed. I've always admired people who can write well and I've always wanted to, and tried to, be one of those people. The book Adorkable by Sarra Manning was the reason I began writing on this blog though, and I love that I have a place to just pour out what I want to say where no one I know can read it.
2. What's your favourite memory?
This is such a difficult one. I'm sitting here trying to condense over eighteen years' worth of life into just one memory, because I've loved the life I've had so far. I suppose my most recent favourite memory is when I was sat in the car with a guy I care about a lot. He was driving us down an A road, the windows were down with the wind whipping through my hair. And Starlight by Muse was playing ridiculously loudly, but we were both singing (or wailing!) along and we were so happy. That makes me so happy, just to think of it.
3. What are you most looking forward to in the next year?
I think I'm most excited for settling into uni life and starting to love this new city, these new people, and my new lifestyle. I'm looking forward to feeling a bit more independent.
4. Your favourite photo from this summer and why you love it.
I love this question!
This was taken on results day, so 14th August 2014. We'd all found out about 12 hours before that we'd got into uni and we felt absolutely on top of the world. I'm sat here with my hilarious friend (far left), my two best friends (the two on the right), and my best-friend-boyfriend next to me. We had such a wonderful night and I'm so thankful for that.
5. Can you juggle?
No. Definitely not.
6. Do you cook or bake? What's your specialty?
Well, I'm not great in the kitchen. I do make some okay-ish vanilla cupcakes but I don't think even Mary Berry could find many nice things to say about them!
7. What are your talents?
I hate to be all self-deprecating but I don't have many. I wish I could play instruments or sing or be an amazing athlete but I can't. I can remember things though, I think I have a pretty great memory. I don't forget dates or names, things like that. I do forget key school-related things though!!!
8. Do you sleepwalk?
No, but I do sleep talk, and quite loudly apparently. I've revealed many a secret this way.
9. What's your favourite song at the moment?
This is so difficult. It's probably Boom Clap by Charli XCX.
10. If there was one skill or sport you could learn, what would it be?
Referring back to question 7, I'd love to have singing lessons. Of course, this would be if I was suuuuper rich and could go to the best singing teacher in the world. If you can sing amazingly, I admire you so much.
11. What's your favourite ice cream flavour?
Mint choc chip, hands down!
My questions are:
1. What will you be doing at this time tomorrow?
2. Who in the world cares about you the most?
3. Do you have any other tabs open right now?
4. What's your favourite line from a song?
5. Is there a film that you think everyone should see?
6. What are you the most scared of?
7. Where do you hope to be in 10 years time?
8. What about 20 years from now?
9. Pick up the book closest to you, turn to page thirty eight, and type out the second paragraph.
10. What's on your mind right now?
11. Name something you're excited for.
Thanks to Kimmy for the fab questions and for the nomination, and I'd like anyone who's reading this post (my guess is a whole three people!) to do this tag. Have a wonderful evening.