Pages

Thursday 14 August 2014

THE FIRST DAY OF THE REST OF MY LIFE

Results day 2014, holla!!!!!!


I've had a bit of a horrible time with my A2 studies this year and I was kind of dreading this day. But at 8.00am today, I was met with a beautiful sight:



Receiving ABB when you think you're going to get BBC is a wonderful thing. So wonderful that I looked into last-minute-applying to a better university than Chester. But I really did fall in love with both the city and the uni itself when I went to visit, plus I couldn't ask for better course content. So, come next month, I'll officially be a student at The University of Chester!!!! maifadvknajskcn!!!!


I hit up McDonald's for a sausage and egg McMuffin with my friends after we picked up the fated brown envelopes and since then, I've been laying around at home almost unable to believe that two years of intensely hard work in condensed into exactly what you see in the above photo. A few numbers and three letters. This probably isn't the right time to go into how much I hate the British education system, so I'll leave you with a song that I've had on repeat today:



I hope all your A levels have gone well and that you've made it into your top uni, or the apprenticeship, or the job you want. Whatever it is you're doing next, I hope today hasn't been too stressful! xo

1 comment:

  1. Ah, that's amazing news Kate! What will you be studying? xx

    ReplyDelete