Pages

Monday 9 September 2013

Yet more lace

I wasn't joking when I said I was really into lacy clothes at the moment.





This is something else I bought when I was in Germany a couple of weeks ago. The chances of me pairing it with this grey skirt are very slim because I think I'll predominantly be wearing this to school and I want to look a bit more casual for that. I also got a nude coloured vest-style top to wear underneath because I'm not sure this by itself complies with the school dress code. It reminds me a lot of my prom dress I bought for next year but I'll just have to hope people don't notice that I seem to be wearing lots of lacy things.


Anyway, I should probably get back to crying over my personal statement. My form tutor wants a first draft of it by tomorrow morning but I don't think that's going to happen since I've only written about 1,300 characters in a whole week. If you're writing yours too, good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment