Pages

Friday 21 February 2014

Doing Uni

I'm going to start a little mini-series on here about the whole university process which my friends and I like to refer to as "doing uni". Although I'm only in year thirteen, I've completed the application side of the whole university process so I feel kind of a little bit maybe perhaps qualified to give handy little tips to people starting uni in 2015. 


So maybe we can all go on this little journey together? I'll be writing about things I did exactly a year ago, so for instance, a post I'll be putting up later today will talk about the steps I took in February 2013. I hope I'm not going to miss anything important, and even if this little series of posts isn't going to be widely read, if it helps one person then I've succeeded.


I hope you'll find this useful!

No comments:

Post a Comment