Pages

Wednesday 24 June 2015

GOODBYE FIRST YEAR

I do not understand how it's been over three weeks since I wrote a blog post. Since I last blogged, I've done two more exams, officially finished my first year of university, packed up my whole room, and moved back home until October. 


I thought I'd just post the last few photos I'd taken in my beautiful little uni room which I miss so much. This is going to be a bit of a thrown-together post but I promise I'll get back into the swing of things again soon.




I bought these beauties for £8 from Primark. I wear them at least three times a week and even though they kind of hurt my feet, it's worth it because they're so darn cute.



Spot of revision-posing with my notes for my final exam. Right after this, I headed to McDonald's with my housemate and we both chowed down a Miami Special meal in a matter of seconds.


My darling little university bed which I miss so much.


This is where it gets embarrassing. I wore this outfit for our end of exams blowout where I got horrifically drunk and was sick all up my bathroom's walls. Nice one, Kate. Celebrating ending uni in style.


Here I am at predrinks. I do not remember taking this photo, which I think speaks for itself.


Don't remember this either. Nope.


This is what I wore for my very last night at uni as a first year, 12 days ago. We went to a really shitty party before heading to the students' union where we had Becky Hill performing. I'd packed up nearly my whole room when I took this photo. My housemate and I ended up in our little house at 2.30am cooking smiley face waffles (who remembers those?!?!) for about six people who we'd never met.


I slept for a couple of hours that night and got up at 5am for my dad to pick me up and bring me and all my stuff home. It was a wild 12 hours but it was so great. I'm really happy to be home now though, with all my mum's great cooking and my best friend and boyfriend just a mile or two away from me, not 200. Life is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment