Pages

Saturday 23 February 2013

23/02/13

Today I met Jess (www.theadorabledork.blogspot.co.uk) for the first time. I know a lot of people say you shouldn't meet people off the internet but, ya know, yolo. Just kidding, but it was a good day. I first started talking to Jess on blogspot in September, I think, and then we DMed on twitter for a bit and have been facebooking since October. So, it kind of just made sense that we met up for a shopping trip, haha. We went to Guildford and I've never got the train by myself before actually, not entirely alone, so I was a bit worried about getting lost. Thankfully, everything went smoothy-smoothly. Oh my god, I just read that back - I sound like the biggest loser. I get the bus by myself but I've just never needed to get the train without anyone with me!


We went shopping for like four hours, I think. I bought a lovely dress for £16 and a purse for a fiver, both from Republic. Guildford honestly has the best shops. I couldn't get a decent photo of me wearing the dress because the lighting in my room was bad but I got a shot of the pattern:



The mint-green purse

This is only a tiny post but I have a ton of homework to do; I am the world's best procrastinator.

No comments:

Post a Comment