Pages

Thursday 25 April 2013

It's the colours you have, no need to be sad

Agh, I haven't posted in a long time, I'm incredibly bad at this. I'll just blame my camera for the lack of posts as it means I can't do a birthday post with photos of everything I was lucky enough to receive. School is getting so cray right now, so little time, so much to do. Oh my god, I've just discovered a piece of pizza wedged in between the O and L keys on my keyboard. That is absolutely disgusting. Just checking in to inform you that I haven't fallen off the face of the planet but that I've been busy reading and working. I have some book reviews coming up soon, one of which features the fabulous John Green, whose writing I have fallen in love with again after being seriously put off by The Fault in Our Stars.


I'm probably a little more active on tumblr and twitter than on here, so do feel free to stalk me on there.

Tumblr: smilingismyfavouritest
Twitter: @kategreen38


Song of the day:

Colours - Grouplove (Xaphoon Jones remix)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iz9AHuv7qLY

No comments:

Post a Comment